EMPLOYMENT AT TAOS SKI VALLEY
Our mission at Taos Ski Valley is to foster the best possible experience for our guests and fellow employees. We draw our energy from the incredible mountain we enjoy on a daily basis and from the lasting relationships we build here. The diverse, talented, and creative people in our Taos Ski Valley family encourage one another to be our best and to make each year even better than the one before. Together we strive to carry on the traditions and values that have made Taos an extraordinary place. Let us continue to make Taos Ski Valley a truly authentic, one-of-a-kind experience that reminds us there is no place else we would rather be.
- Having Fun – Through fun and laughter we connect with each other and spread joy throughout our TSV family.
- Being Helpful – We embrace challenges by working together, and are continuously aware of the needs existing in our guests and fellow employees in order to provide them with the best quality experience we can.
- Being Respectful –We conduct ourselves with integrity and compassion recognizing that each person's unique attributes contribute to our success as a whole and with the understanding that being respectful helps bring out the best in everyone.
- Communication – We continuously strive for open, honest, and effective communication in order to build trust in our relationships with our guests and fellow employees.
- Being Healthy - We provide a clean and healthy work environment and strive to reduce work-related injuries both on and off the mountain.
- Our Community – While keeping an eye to the future and honoring our history and traditions, we care and invest in each other and the environment that surrounds us with the understanding that we directly impact what lies ahead for all of us.
If you share these values and want to make your contribution to our mission, please apply so we can get to know you better.
- APPLICATION TIPS
- INTERVIEWING TIPS
- VIEW JOB OPENINGS
- APPLY ONLINE
- INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- APPEARANCE STANDARDS
- DRUG & ALCOHOL POLICY
- REQUIRED EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS
- CHILE LINE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Human Resources Department