There are lots of ways to get here, but many find it difficult to leave. Distance travelers can choose to fly into Santa Fe and drive 2 hours to Taos Ski Valley; or fly into Albuquerque with a drive time of 3 hours. Many major airlines service each airport. A daily shuttle runs between the airports and the slopes year round. Reservations are required; call our Central Reservations department at 575.776.2291 x2384, or 800.776.1111 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Lost? Call us at 575.776.2291 for directions!
DIRECTIONS FROM THE TOWN OF TAOS TO TAOS SKI VALLEY
- Travel north on US-64 W/Paseo Del Pueblo Norte
- Continue north 4 miles until you reach a stoplight. Turn right at the stoplight onto NM-150 N
- In the Town of Arroyo Seco, stay left to remain on NM-150 N (4.8 miles)
- After the straightaway, turn right at the dead end to stay on NM-150 N (1.1 miles)
- NM-150 N will become the Taos Ski Valley parking lot (8.7 miles)
ALBUQUERQUE TO TAOS:
I-25 to Santa Fe; exit on 599 north to by-pass Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
ARIZONA TO TAOS:
I-40 to Albuquerque; I-25 to Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
BRECKENRIDGE TO TAOS:
Hwy. 9 to Fairplay; Hwy. 285 and Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
CRESTED BUTTE TO TAOS:
Hwy. 135 to Gunnison; Hwy. 50 to Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
DENVER TO TAOS:
I-25 to Colorado Springs to Walsenburg; Hwy. 160 to Fort Garland; Hwy. 159 and Hwy. 522 to Taos
DURANGO TO TAOS:
Hwy. 160 to Pagosa Springs; Hwy. 84 to Chama; Hwy. 17 to Antonito; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
VAIL TO TAOS:
I-70 to Copper Mountain; Hwy. 91 to Leadville; Hwy. 24 and Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
WEST TEXAS TO TAOS:
I-40 to Clines Corners; Hwy. 285 to I-25 to Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
- Airlines servicing Albuquerque, Denver and Colorado Springs: America West, American, Continental, Delta, Frontier, Great Lakes, Mesa Air, Northwest Reno Air, Southwest (Albuquerque only), United, US Air, Western Pacific (Colorado Springs only)
- American Airlines Now Offering Daily Nonstop Flights From Dallas/Fort Worth, TX to Santa Fe, NM
- Taos Municipal Airport: 5800-foot runway, 75-foot width, 7094-foot elevation, U-122.8, AWOS 132.975, RCO 122.25, FPO 129.975, 100LL, Jet-A, hanger available. 575.758.4500 and 575.737.0505
RAIL RUNNER, Come visit by train!
- New Mexico's brand new commuter rail. Frequent trains running from Albuquerque to Santa Fe.
- Bus shuttles available from the Santa Fe Railyard District Station to the Town of Taos running Thursday through Sunday.
- Information on the Rail Runner can be found here.
- Information on the Taos Ski Valley Shuttle can be found here.