New for the 2015/16 ski season, Taos has partnered with Carpool World to provide you with a fun, cheap, and environmentally friendly way to get to the resort. Log onto carpoolworld.com/taos, create a profile, and find new friends looking to share a ride! You can use this service to find regular rides on your weekends or to arrange a last minute trip when the forecast looks promising. Use this service and fill out two surveys sent throughout the season and you’ll automatically be entered into a raffle during the Pond Skimming Championships on April 3rd, 2016 for a chance to win awesome prizes!
There are lots of ways to get here, but many find it difficult to leave. Distance travelers can choose to fly into Santa Fe and drive 2 hours to Taos Ski Valley; or fly into Albuquerque with a drive time of 3 hours. Many major airlines service each airport. A daily shuttle runs between the airports and the slopes year round. Reservations are required; call our Central Reservations department at 575.776.2291 x2384, or 800.776.1111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Lost? Call us at 575.776.2291 for directions!
DIRECTIONS FROM THE TOWN OF TAOS TO TAOS SKI VALLEY
- Travel north on US-64 W/Paseo Del Pueblo Norte
- Continue north 4 miles until you reach a stoplight. Turn right at the stoplight onto NM-150 N
- In the Town of Arroyo Seco, stay left to remain on NM-150 N (4.8 miles)
- After the straightaway, turn right at the dead end to stay on NM-150 N (1.1 miles)
- NM-150 N will become the Taos Ski Valley parking lot (8.7 miles)
ALBUQUERQUE TO TAOS:
I-25 to Santa Fe; exit on 599 north to by-pass Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
ARIZONA TO TAOS:
I-40 to Albuquerque; I-25 to Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
BRECKENRIDGE TO TAOS:
Hwy. 9 to Fairplay; Hwy. 285 and Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
CRESTED BUTTE TO TAOS:
Hwy. 135 to Gunnison; Hwy. 50 to Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
DENVER TO TAOS:
I-25 to Colorado Springs to Walsenburg; Hwy. 160 to Fort Garland; Hwy. 159 and Hwy. 522 to Taos
DURANGO TO TAOS:
Hwy. 160 to Pagosa Springs; Hwy. 84 to Chama; Hwy. 17 to Antonito; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
VAIL TO TAOS:
I-70 to Copper Mountain; Hwy. 91 to Leadville; Hwy. 24 and Hwy. 17 to Alamosa; Hwy. 285 to Tres Piedras; Hwy. 64 to Taos.
WEST TEXAS TO TAOS:
I-40 to Clines Corners; Hwy. 285 to I-25 to Santa Fe; Hwy. 285 to Hwy. 68 to Taos.
- Airlines servicing Albuquerque, Denver and Colorado Springs: America West, American, Continental, Delta, Frontier, Great Lakes, Mesa Air, Northwest Reno Air, Southwest (Albuquerque only), United, US Air, Western Pacific (Colorado Springs only)
- American Airlines Now Offering Daily Nonstop Flights From Dallas/Fort Worth, TX to Santa Fe, NM
- Taos Municipal Airport: 5800-foot runway, 75-foot width, 7094-foot elevation, U-122.8, AWOS 132.975, RCO 122.25, FPO 129.975, 100LL, Jet-A, hanger available. 575.758.4500 and 575.737.0505
RAIL RUNNER, Come visit by train!
- New Mexico's brand new commuter rail. Frequent trains running from Albuquerque to Santa Fe.
- Bus shuttles available from the Santa Fe Railyard District Station to the Town of Taos running Thursday through Sunday.
- Information on the Rail Runner can be found here.
- Information on the Taos Ski Valley Shuttle can be found here.
Chili Line - 341 TSV Green
Operating December 20 - March 30.
341 TSV Green provides fare-free service to the town of Taos, El Prado, Arroyo Seco, Valdez and Taos Ski Valley.